The certificate program “Human rights in the business environment” is the first program in Ukraine for training of practicing lawyers, human rights defenders and corporate managers, which is dedicated:
- to the best practices of human rights protection in the process of the conduction of business activities;
- to the possibilities of using tools for the protection of human rights and freedoms with the purpose of ensuring business interests and protecting property rights.
The spheres of law, business and human rights are united in an innovative way within the framework of the program.
After completing the training, participants will receive:
- the knowledge of effective ways of application of international and European standards in Ukraine for the protection of human rights in business;
- the consultations of the best domestic and foreign specialists who deal with practical issues in business and human rights protection;
- the knowledge of anti-corruption mechanisms and the role of the business environment in ensuring transparency in society;
- the knowledge how to use tools in the field of human rights and gain the experience of communication and studying in one of the leading universities of Ukraine.